RE: What Questions Should i Ask Myself As a Film Maker?
I have a really big project on the way and sincerely, i don’t want to mess it up. I want to get all the information i might need to make it a success.
I overheard a friend of mine saying there are some questions i need to ask myself as a film maker. I asked her and she just confusing me.
Please someone should tell me more.
You don’t have to be confused, you just have to make sure you have some answers so that you do not get stucked.
So if you are embarking on a release of your film here are ten questions that you should ask yourself and then share with the broader team:
1. What does the film say about the world we live in?
2. What universal themes are explored in your film?
3. Briefly describe the appeal you think your film will have for audiences (and why)
4. List ten or more keywords to describe your film.
5. What emotions do you feel your film brings forth in viewers?
6. What are your film’s strengths?
7. What are your film’s weaknesses?
8. What are the unique opportunities with your film?
9. What are the threats?
10. How does your film primarily differentiate or distinguish itself from other work?
and maybe more. I hope am on the line. You just have to be clear on this.