What is The Best Period of The Month to Plant Plantain in Nigeria ?
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
Knowing the best time to plant a plantain Sucker always determine the health, and the productivity of the plantain.
Suckers are planted immediately after field preparation. Plantains can be planted throughout the rainy season. However, they should grow vigorously and without water stress during the first 3 to 4 months after planting.
Therefore they should not be planted during the last months of the rainy season.
They need water for proper growth, that’s why rainy season is the best time to plant suckers.
To be successful in farming business generally, you just have to be awesome.
Produce best plantain, make the price affordable and do an aggressive marketing.