How Can i Get Export Companies To Buy My Crops
How do I get buyers(companies) who are interested in buying my crops for the sole purpose of exporting. Anybody with reliable information should please comment below.
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
Finding buyers for your agricultural products requires that you put in the needed work. An effective way is by registering with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council. This agency is saddled with the responsibility of acting as a one-stop shop for all information regarding export. As a member,you have the advantage of being invited to trade shows organised by it where you can easily show foreign investors your products and services. This platform provides you the opportunity of networking.
The social media is the another tool you can use to your advantage. A lot of trade exhibitions are organised by several countries in Nigeria through their embassies. You can use this platform to market your products
Thanks to feng for that brilliant answer up there.
You could specify the kinds of crops you deal with and lets see if we could get you Potential buyers