Can I Get Dollar Exchange Provider?
- Buy and Sell your Bitcon with us in Nigeria
- How does one find investors and start a successful investors platform?
- How to Invest in Stock Market Trading in Nigeria
- How Can I BuyTreasury Bills in Nigeria And What is the Benefits
- What Is The Minimum Number Of Shares I Can Buy
- How To Learn Forex Trading in Nigeria Free
- How Do i Buy Shares in Nigeria
Hello. On your request, it depends on what you really want. I know of some established and reputable currency exchange providers that our company has been using for years. If I can have your contact: whatsapp or e-mail we can discuss further.
Please. everyone should be careful about these people looking for currency exchange providers. They post without coming back for the replies only to come back and post again when they sense the previous post has gone down. This is a classical approach usually adopted by fraudsters on public forums like this.
Two things are highly possible (1) Either they are using those posts to harvest the emails and phone numbers of people who shows interest or (2) They are looking for the right candidate to lure into a secluded area to rob them off their money.
Money is sensitive and people are out for your wallets by all means. I will continue to do my best and try to weed out the bad eggs on this forum even though they are inexhaustible.
Pls be careful and be safe on WealthResult.com
You can make use of this online virtual card service: getbarter.co
Actually tried it once, their rates are not inexpensive though as they are higher than bank rates. I suggest you navigate the site yourself for further information.
P.S: Their customer service is great