Where Can One Buy Foreign Fruits And Vegetables In Nigeria?
Our organization recommend natural fruits and vegetable for optimal heart to people. Where can one get foreign fruits and vegetables in Nigeria?
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
No wonder we have a problem with scarcity of dollars! Nigeria has a lot of fruits and vegetables, why would someone want to buy foreign fruits and vegetables? There is nothing special about them. They are probably bad as most of them have high content of herbicides, and are also mostly genetically-modified.
Remember what is happening with foreign frozen chicken? Many were preserved with embalming liquid used for keeping dead bodies!
We are in good position to understand some of the concerns you raise. However, our members serve a lot of foreign nationals and they actually ask the question more often.
Foreign fruits and vegetables are sold in any Shoprite retail outlet you can also get it in most fruit shops in Lekki and Victoria Island. What type of fruits and vegetables are you looking for?
Thank you I never thought of Shoprite. I will do a tour around to see if I can get what I want.