How Can i Setup Football Viewing Center With 100k?
- Football Academy Business Proposal and Plan in Nigeria
- Who is The Highest Paid Football Player in The World?
- What is Ezequiel Lavezzi's Salary Per Week?
- What is Neymar Jr's Salary per week?
- Cost of Sports Betting and Lottery License in Nigeria
- Best Location to Setup Computer Game Center?
- How to Find Real FIFA Licensed Football Agent in Nigeria
You can always start small and then expand as time goes.
You need a plasma TV. One is enough for now. That should cost you around 50k for a big one.
The remaining 50k could make benches, buy DSTV, get a small space and do a little set up.
You don’t need advertisement just get a board and write on it by the road around where your viewing centre is located.
And then you are on the run already. You will make money don’t worry.
For one to break even in the business you need more than 1 TV to satisfy your customers, what do you think would happen when all the big matches clash together, you will lose customers to your competitors. From my calculation you will need at least 300,000 – 500,000 to step up.
Flat Screen – 50k*3 = 150,000
Decoder – 14,000*3 = 42k( Excluding Subscriptions)
Furniture – 50 – 100,000
Shop or Space – 150,000 – 300,000(Depending on location)