Cocoa Instant Beverage Production in Nigeria
- How to Make Groundnut Oil in Nigeria?
- Requirements For Starting a Small Sized Bakery
- What Is The Cost In Starting Fruit Juice Business In Nigeria
- How To Start Fruit Juice Production In a Small/Medium Scale Level
- What is The Natural Preservative For Juices
- How Do i Start Milling Local Palm Kernel
- What Are The Basic Equipment's For Small Bread Bakery?
You need to hire someone. You need to create a job vacancy and just wait for someone to apply. From the question above, i can feel that you would need somebody exceptional.
Hiring the right employees can make or break your business. Employee recruitment is about managing stress, as you will constantly be judged on your selection, and you obviously cannot please everybody in your organization.
However, there are certain rules that you can use to hire the right employee for your business every time:
1. Look for Someone With a Commitment to Their Career
2. Test for Excellent Learning and Analytical Skills
3. Check Compatibility
4. Keep Improving Your Hiring Process
5. Don’t Forget to Hire Interns
6. Get Social With the Candidates
You could place adverts on Nigeria Job websites Forum, on nairaland and more.