Cost of Importing Phone Accessories from China to Nigeria
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
If you want to travel to China to import goods, it is good. Firstly, you would have to pay for your flight, which is #234,000 as at this moment. If you already have a Visa, congratulations, but if you don’t you need to budget that.
Am sure you will not travel to China with #234,000 only to buy goods of #100,000. You should go with at least 2million naira. It depends on what you want to buy. And the quality and quantity.
When you buy a product of around 2 Million naira phones accessories from China. You cannot put it in a plane. You need to ship it which is not free on its own. You need a cargo.
Some can charge as low as $5.2 per kg, while some companies would some company will charge up to $7 per kg. Calculating the weight of all your products from China based on the above price could be as high as the flight price.
You will still need to pay for clearance both in China and in Nigeria to avoid your products being sized. That will also cost a good amount of money.
Now, my advice is, you do not need to go to China yourself. There are some online market place you could order products worth millions and they would deliver it to you anywhere in the world.
This is a good business. But the plans before is crucial. Let me know what you think below.
I will be waiting for your response.