Cost of Rearing 100 Layers of Chicken in Nigeria
Most of Wealthresult.com members are into poultry farming business. And we will like some established poultry farmers here to enlighten us especially the upcoming poultry farmers. And also to tell us the cost of rearing 100 layers.
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
I am not an Upcoming poultry farmer and am not yet into poultry farming.
However, I have friends and have gone through a few articles and I have an idea.
I don’t know if am allowed to give an answer or I should wait for established Poultry farmers or upcoming to contribute first.
Your contribution will be highly appreciated!
Hello Chinwe, poultry business is a good business but capital intensive. However, my experience in poultry farming is great to an extent but if you must know, you won’t train a layer for 3-4months and sale, you will be at lost cause people not buy it good money.
To sum if up. Depending on the duration you want to hold your birds.
#300,000 can hold 100 layers for 3+ months and they will be healthy.
Their drugs are very expensive, there are drugs of 20k and if you miss any, blindness may crop your birds in one week. Happy Farming
Thank you very much Aridedon for the helpful information.