Cost of Starting Cake Making Business in Nigeria
Cake making business is a very lucrative business. Many of us here want to start this business but don’t know how to go about it. Can anyone here please tell us in details the cost of starting cake making business in Nigeria. Thank you.
- How to Make Groundnut Oil in Nigeria?
- Requirements For Starting a Small Sized Bakery
- What Is The Cost In Starting Fruit Juice Business In Nigeria
- How To Start Fruit Juice Production In a Small/Medium Scale Level
- What is The Natural Preservative For Juices
- How Do i Start Milling Local Palm Kernel
- What Are The Basic Equipment's For Small Bread Bakery?
The cake making business is a very lucrative and profitable venture to do. A lot of people like and appreciate cakes making. It is an easy product to sell. Cake is one of the most consumed snacks and meal by people in Nigeria and all over the world. Many people love cakes, old, young, children and everyone.
As the demands for cakes continues to increase, you can always count on weddings, anniversaries, birthday parties and other ‘cake-required’ occasions to keep you in business.
Let me give you some reasons why you should go into, or start a Cake business.
* High Demand of Cakes
* Cakes are needed in all seasons
* Cakes are used in Various Occasions
* Cakes are Affordable and Cheap to Buy
To the main issue.
We already have an article here on Wealthresult that covers everything you need to know about the cost, the process, the amount you need and more.
Go ahead and read below, then if there is any other things you need, let us know below.
Hello Chinwe, if I start to write, I may write and fill this page but just to cut it short.
If you are looking for a small business to start with as low as #1000. You can do a good cake sold in most stores for as low as #1000 and you will have enough change.
I mean #1000 and you can sale for 3-4k… You really don’t need to have an oven. I do mine with my stove. Hahaha… Its for personal consumption though so I don’t spend 5k or 3k to buy a cake I can spend less than 1k