Cost Of Stetting Up a Delivery Service Company In Nigeria
I have registered my company years back but couldn’t continue due to not having enough information about the business. Please i would like to know details on things to put in place before starting. Thanks
- What is The Current Prize For Brand New Keke?
- Cost of a Driver and Car Rental for a Week in Lagos
- I Need a Car For Hire Purchase
- How To Start Importing Tyres From Oversea to Nigeria
- How Lucrative Is Uber/Taxify Business?
- Are There Firms That Manages Buses For Individuals In Lagos?
- How Much Is Keke Napep In Lagos?
It will cost you around #300,000 or less.
Basically, you need the following:
– Business plan and Start-up Capital
– Create a business/brand name and logo
– Get a Company or Business Name
– Create an Online Platform to remain competitive
– Hire capable hands
– Setup a Payment Method
– Build a Nice Customer Care and collaborate with major product dealers
– Display High Degree of Competence and Integrity
– Promote and Advertise your business