Does Nigerian Dwarf Goats Produce Healthy Milk
Please i want to know if Nigerian Dwarf goats produce healthy milk that is suitable for human consumption? If yes, what are the procedure in obtaining the milk from them? Is it a viable business considering it is not a common commodity.
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
Worldwide, goat milk is the most highly consumed form of milk and, amidst the varying dairy goat types; Nigerian Dwarf 5 Reasons to Choose Nigerian Dwarf Goat Milkgoat milk is increasingly popular.
The answer is yes. Below are the reasons why they are healthy and good for business:
– Goat Milk is better for you
Goat milk is easier for humans to digest than cow’s milk. It’s naturally homogenized, with smaller fat particles evenly suspended throughout the milk
– The Nigerian Dwaf goat taste better
If you have ever tried it, you will tesify.
– Its available all year round
making it even better
– Nigerian dwaf goats are smaller
Nigerian Dwarves are only about 20” tall and typically weigh less than 75 pounds, making them much easier to handle and house than the large dairy goat breeds
As with anything, it’s important that the milk from Nigerian Dwarves is handled properly and that the goats are properly cared for.
On the procedure to milking the goat, you will need an expert to show you practically.