How Do I Get Loan To Start Exporting in Nigeria
Please I am very much interested in exporting Nigeria agricultural products and mineral resources to other countries. How do I go about getting the finances to start this business, getting the interested countries to export to and get the information for the needed procedure to go about exporting and importing these products? Thank you.
- Buy and Sell your Bitcon with us in Nigeria
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How does one find investors and start a successful investors platform?
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
NEXIM(Nigeria Export – Import Bank) lends money directly to Nigerian exporters to fund their purchase of capital goods, raw materials, packaging materials, spare parts through our Direct Loans facility. The facility also covers the provision of infrastructure as well as revitalization and modernization of plants/machinery. Providers of export services in the areas of consultancy, tourism, oil and gas etc are also eligible for support.
Visit their Site for more information and procedures on how to acquire loan from them.
In addition to the information provided, getting access to this loan requires that you meet up with all requirements which will be made available to you whenever you disclose your intentions. It will be easier to get access to these loans if you had started something in that line of business before. Having a background in export will give you an edge