How can I start an errand business in Nigeria, and exporting ginger.
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
Ginger, Cashew, Charcoal, food items or whatever produce you want to export, you know the first thing you should put in place is how and where to get them, are you selling directly from your farm or planning to source from other farmers and the local markets. Secondly, Country of destination and buyers. You need to know how much capital required as well as International market prices. Remember to consider terms of sales, customs requirements, shipping freights and other factors too. I’m a freight forwarder and surely can guide you in customs/shipping related issues.
MEAM SAM NIGERIA LTD
32/34 Calcutta Crescent, Apapa – Lagos.