How do I Get the Application Form for NGO Registration
How do I get the application for an NGO after search has been conducted and is there a fee to pay to get the application form before the final submission?
- How does one successfully start a training and employement company?
- Where to Base After Youth Service Program
- Cost Effective Ways to Outsource Brand Promotion in Nigeria
- Contacts Information of the Nigerian Foreign Service Academy
- How Does One Become An International PR And Strategist Expert?
- How Do i Contact Aridedon
- How Can Someone Start An NGO
Go to the Corporate Affairs Commission and obtain the forms to register as an NGO by following the process as outlined below –
Registration of Incorporated Trustees
- Procurement of application form which contains a memorandum for guidance of application
- Publication of notices in three (3) national dailies, one being a local newspaper widely circulated in the area where the organization is based
- Submission of the duly completed application form in triplicate which should be accompanied by the following
- A formal letter of application
- The original newspaper publications
- 2 copies of Applicant’s constitution
- Minutes of the meeting whereat the trustees were appointed, having the list of members present and absent and showing the voting pattern, signed by Chairman and Secretary of the Board
- Minutes of the meeting where the special clause rules was adopted into the constitution of the organization; signed by Secretary and Chairman
- Trustees (Applicants) have to attach 2 passport sized photographs of themselves
- Trustees have to sign against their names on the application form (encl d) and furnish permanent residential addresses
- The impression of the common seal should be affixed on page 11 of the form and
- Draft of 20,000.00k in favour of CAC and made payable in Abuja
- Two copies of the application form
- Application form duly signed by Secretary and Chairman of the Board
- Trustees can register Church,Club,Mosque and NGO without engaging the services of a Legal practitioner,Chartered Accountant and Chartered secretary.