How do I Start Fancy Brick Making Business
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
Let me start with this….. fancy Bricks are reliable and passes the test of time in any climatic conditions. Its capable of withstanding the rain, the solar heat and many natural conditions.
Nature itself has given a material workable and free… which is clay. You can mix any other substance of your choice, but clay is very workable.
Clay is workable when wet and can be moulded to any shape. A brick is made by wetting clay, pressing it into a mould, which creates blocks. These blocks are fired in a kiln (Klin is a furnace or oven for burning, baking, or drying something, especially one for firing pottery, calcining limestone, or baking bricks) until they are hard.
Here are the processes
- Gathering, crushing, grinding, screening, and mixing the raw materials producing the brick
- The setting, drying, firing
- Packaging and inventorying is the final processing in the manufacture of bricks
and am sure you are aware you would need a manufacturing machine and also some expertise.
Before you start manufacturing consider completing a business course. This will be invaluable as you will learn about financial management, sales, marketing, understanding a balance sheet and more.
At present, i don’t know a place to do a course about it. But you can keep checking back.. cos i will do a research and drop a contact latter.
Hope this helped
Business strives successfully, when you employ the strategy called ” Learn, then remove the L and you will Earn” Don’t bother for now on how to fancy bricks Business, it becomes easier when you have learn it,
So go out there, get yourself enrolled and acquainted first, before you consider Starting the Business, Knowledge Empowers!