How Does One Become a Social Media Manger?
How does one learn to become a successful Social Media Manager and Marketer in Nigeria? Also how does one get clients for this profession. Thanks you for your response?
- How does one become a successful management consultancy company?
- Which Companies Buys Used Plastics In Nigeria
- How Can I Make Money On Instagram?
- How Does One Become An International PR And Strategist Expert?
- How Do i Start Milling Local Palm Kernel
- I Need Companies That Can Buy Plastic Waste
- Exporting Concrete Hollow Brick Making Machines From India
Social media marketing is highly recognized because the importance of social media cannot be neglected as a tools for growing business. Because Social media marketing is a big deal, the need for a professional to be a manager becomes important.
Social media managers help companies transition into the modern way of doing business, forming relationships with clients or customers and marketing the company. Social media is a relatively new business function, and many people who have become experts in social media are self taught.
Their work usually includes:
– writing and scheduling posts
– running ads
– replying to fans
– creating graphics
Here are the steps you need to take to become a social media manager:
- Build a Community of Your Own
Before you can sign up clients you’ll probably need to have a thriving social media presence of your own.
- Find Clients
People, organizations or companies you will have to manage their account.
- Manage Your Time
Managing accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest and other social media websites takes lots of time — time you can’t afford to waste!
- Manage Your Money
One of the first questions an aspiring social media manager asks is:
How much should I charge?
And this is a difficult question to answer since markets vary from place to place and discipline to discipline. Start by finding out what your competitors charge to determine whether you should charge more or less than they do.
- Learn Advanced Marketing Skills
Most prospective clients will know the difference between good and bad social media.
These advanced techniques include:
– Optimizing YouTube videos with descriptions, tags, titles, annotations, etc.
– Custom Facebook apps
– Custom Twitter and YouTube headers
– Knowledge of hashtag marketing
– Knowledge of webcasts, Google+ Hangouts, email capture forms, etc