How Much Can I get Goat From North?
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
I am into the business, both cattle, Ram and goats. You can buy a good goat which is sold in Eastern, Western and Southern states for about 18k and 20k from the North for 9k, 10k, 11k, 12k. No matter how cheap you get it, the major expenses you will make is Transportation. Feel free to contact me for more advice as I may not know when you may respond back here.