How Much Does It Require To Start Up A Pig Farm With 50 Pigs
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
The total amount it will cost to raise 50 pigs depends on a lot of factors. The price of a piglet in your area, the price you can get the feed also make a big difference. The price to construct the place to house them and also the cost of maintenance and other things might also affect. You will need about a plot of land to raise 50 pigs because of space and separation as times goes on.
A piglet can go for #3,000, #5,000 based on the size and how healthy they are.
You can read more about a previous answer given to a question like this by clicking here.
You should just have #300,000 or more excluding the cost of the land if you are buying one.