Youtube is the best streaming video website in the world for now. It’s free to start a channel, but getting your channel popular requires more.
Many people have become well-known, or even famous, because of their YouTube videos.
Here are some 100% working tips to boost your views.
1. Appropriate Descriptions
Name your video file accurately. This is a good place to use specific keywords, or terms that people may type into YouTube search. If you want people to find your video under the search term “funny things to do with your lizard” then that should be the name of your video. This will also help your video be found under the word “lizard” and term “things to do with your lizard”. Make sure you include all of your keywords in the video file.
2. Give your video an appealing title. It should be short, engaging, and to the point. If your video is about your kid spilling macaroni and cheese everywhere, just call it “Mac and Cheese Disaster.” It should pique your viewers’ interests without giving too much away.
A very effective technique to boost views is to write a title that makes people want to click on it, this is called ClickBait. For example “What this lizard does next will surprise you” or “You wont believe the weird thing this lizard can do”.
Consider using your keywords in the videos title. This is one of the main bits of information that YouTube and Google use to decide what your video is about.
3. Describe your video thoroughly. Most people ignore this step, but you should take it seriously to increase your views. Describe your video as accurately as possible in the space you are given, taking 2-3 paragraphs to write an interesting and precise description of what people can expect when they see the video. This is another great opportunity to include your keywords and search terms for a higher chance of your video being found.
4. Use the best tags. Use all of the keywords from your title and description in the “tags” section to get more viewers interested. The more relevant tags you use, the more often your video will pop up when people search it. For example, if you’re posting a video of your cute sleepy dog, you could use words like “Sleepy,” “Dog,” “Hilarious,” and “Cutest.” Make sure
5. Sharing Wisely
Share your video as soon as you post it. The earlier you share it, the more likely it will be to be a YouTube sensation. If you wait a week to share it while it barely gets any views, it’ll be much more likely to be forgotten by the YouTube community. Remember, timing is everything. Think of when your audience is likely to watch your video and release right before then (evenings and weekends are a good suggestion).
6. Email your video to your friends, family, and coworkers. Create an email list consisting of the people who know you well enough to be actually intrigued by your new YouTube video, and send them the link and encourage them to watch it. You can even add, “I can’t wait to hear what you think!” to show that you really expect them to watch your video. If you don’t care about potentially annoying people, just send it out to as many people as you can.
7. Share your video through social media. Post your video on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, and any other social networking sites that you’ve joined. Ask your friends to like, comment on, and share your post. This will help gain some traction on your video post and it may even go viral.
8. Connect your Google Plus and Twitter accounts to your YouTube. Then YouTube will be able to automatically share each new video you upload. You can also use online automation sites like ifttt.com to post new videos across all your social media accounts automatically.
9. Use a blog or a website to promote your videos. If you have a blog or a website, you can use it to market your videos. If you don’t have a blog or website of your own but know friends with websites or blogs that are popular, ask your friends if they can help you out by sharing your video with their fans. Embedding your video on websites can help your video rank higher in both YouTube and Google
10. Edit and shoot it well, add good music. Make the audio clear and tell people about it.
I hope this helps.