How To Reset Facebook Password?
- How to Make Money From Video Games And Entertainment?
- How Do I Start a Mini Cafe Using a WIFI
- How do I Buy Skype Credit in Nigeria
- How Can One Become a Content Developer And Strategist?
- How Can One Learn Graphic Design in Nigeria?
- How To Make Money As An Writer Online?
- How To Start Phone Accessories Business In Nigeria
To reset your Facebook Password if you no longer remember it.
- Click on the “Forgotten Account” phrase under the login form.
- Another for will open asking you to “Please enter your email address or phone number to search for your account.”
- Enter the eMail address or phone number you used in signing up and click on “Search”
- Choose the method right for you from the dialog box and click on “Continue.
- Your new password reset code will be emailed to you or sent via SMS depending on the method you choose.
- Enter the password reset code and click on “Continue” or “Reset”