How to Start a Traditional Medicine Business in Nigeria
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
Herbal Mixture i guess? At first sight of this question, i asked myself… is someone seriously asking Wealthresult how to become a babalawo (Herbalist)? And then I laughed, because I was silly to have thought that. Don’t mind me.
Its simple to start a Traditional medicine business in Nigeria. All it takes are:
- You need to have a source of information or calculation. You need a good idea on how to mix those things, what to mix with what to give you this or that…
- You need money
- You need connection. Create connection, create promos, tell people
- NAFDAC Approval Number
- a place
You probably need more. Those are just for a start. The likes of Yemkem, Yetkem and co made millions during theirs, but remember that they market in every aspect they had a chance to.
Go make some millions pal
If you have the facility to travel out to learn, it is a good choice…. and if you also want to do your thing here in Nigeria…. go ahead and give it a shot… Traditional medicine is gradually going into an extinction. i can assure you that if you package it very well, you might be the next big boss
In your answer above you didn’t touch on the license and packaging maybe because i didn’t put the question well. I have a products already that is rated the highest ulcer medicine in Africa but i am patronized by referrals of those who have used it before is on high demand but when somebody requested for it abroad the courier companies rejected it saying it must be sealed and well packaged and must undergo necessary registration and license. Now that i have explained pls shed more light on it.
This caught my attention “I have a products already that is rated the highest ulcer medicine in Africa”
Different countries with different policies. According to you, you have something very useful, something that can change the face of Traditional medicine. Do research, do the registration and package it.
I still may not have answered your question because i still don’t understand.
Do you want Wealthresult to tell you the registration process for each countries, or you want us to help you do the packaging. Please state clearly the idea you need from us. We will be happy to help