How to Start a Wristband Production Company in Nigeria
I intend to set up a wristband company but I dont know how to go about it and the basic requirements it needs for a beginner.
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
It depends on what material you want to use the material you want to use. You can start by making an inquiry about leather research institute in the state where you live and get the raw material if you want to use leather. If you want to use synthetic or rubber you need to get raw plastic pebbles you also need to make an inquiry on where to find this in your current location. The rubber option will be more expensive.
I have a question i will like you to answer. Do you want to be manufacturing it yourself or you want to be doing buying and reselling packages? Please provide me with an answer below and lets discuss
Yea, I will like to manufacture it myself in a standard way.