How To Start Sharwama Business In Nigeria
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
I love Shawarma, especially the tasty and delicious ones. If the traffic in your area is good and the kinds of people who live around will like and buy, it will be a good choice.
One of the good reasons why this business is profitable is because there’s no limit to how much you can earn. There’s also no limit to how big it can become. It all lies on your vision and how passionate you are in making the business the biggest in town.
Basically, you will need these equipments.
– Shawarma Toaster
– Deep Fryer
– Deep freezer
– Show Glass
– Insect Killer
– Fry Pan and Pots
There may be other things like having a website, a businees cards for gigs if ivited to a wedding, party etc.
That list above should get you started.
Sharing just a link is not effective, in fact to me, it shows maybe that article was not written by you. You should give a little knowledge about the topic thats shows you really know about this business and then you can back it up with your link.
You just don’t drop link anyhow. This place is not facebook or just some social media. I can edit your question and cancel your link, but i will make this one a warning. I hope you change.
However, i will check out your stuff