Is mix cropping on plantain farm advisable?
Can I plant cassava in a plantain farm? I intend making heaps in the young plantain plants to plant cassava. Is this advisable?
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
That is not advisable if your plantain farm is a full plantation. The reason is that the cassavas will choke those young plantains and ultimately reduce their vitality and productivity.