What Likely Questions Would Investors Ask Before Funding My Movie?
I want to write proposal to companies that would fund my movie project and companies that i have written proposals to before are calling me for a meeting.
I want to know the likely questions they might ask if they are to fund my movie in one way or the other. Am sure they will have questions to ask.
Please i need ideas.
- How To Become A Nollywood star – Any Useful Idea?
- Can 800k Produce a Movie In Yoruba Industry?
- How can I Become a Famous Actor in Nollywood?
- Who has any Job for Actors in Nigeria?
- What Does It Take To Become An Actress In Nollywood
- Can N2million Shoot a Nollywood Movie In Nigeria?
- How To Join Nollywood
Let me put myself in a position as an investor and you ask me to fund your movie. Here are questions i will ask:
– Is the script good?
– Who is attached?
– How experienced is the team?
– What’s in it for me, the film investor?
– How much am I going to make from my film investment?
– How much is this project de-risked?
– How are you spending my money?
– What is your film really about?
– Is this film going to play in movie theatres?
– What is the sales and marketing strategy?
– How can I be sure you will give me my share of the proceeds?
– What is your social media profile?
– Can we get product placement?
– Can my daughter direct?
– What else have you done?
The questions sounds funny, but you have to take your position vehemently and be ready for any question.