Looking For Investors To Invest In Building A Poultry
I am a Nigerian living in South Africa. It is much more easier here in South Africa to start the business. With 3 Million Naira We are good to start. This will cover rent for a year and also pay for the cost of production. No electricity problem here. 24/7 electricity. We are able to process the chicken and everything is done via contract here. You start getting returns in 4 Months after investment. I am able to send you my detailed business plans as soon as you contact you. Total number of investor wanted is 3 only. Note that you get your money invested in 6 months and you start getting profit from the 8 months.
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
This is a very good business plan, but i think to convince investors to invest 3 Million naira in this business of yours, you will need to write a more appealing and verifiable proposal.
This is Nigeria