How Do I Manage And Monitor My Laundry Business
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
The first thing you need Is a customer record book or ledger which will contain all customer details like name, phone number, number of cloth by pieces and it complete, then you need a stay that will be tagged to each customer’s cloth for easy identification. You also need a receipt in a sequence of numbers, this will provide the final information about the cloth e.g the number of cloth, date of delivery ,amount of delivery, name etc.