How Many Suckers Of Banana Is Needed In An Hectare
Hello everyone, How many suckers of banana is needed in an hectare?
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
Maintaining one, two or three suckers per rootstock in plantain populations of 2000, 1600 and 1333 per hectare were evaluated for sustained yield in the orchard for three harvest cycles.