Most profitable farming business in Nigeria
Good day, please I would like to know the most profitable farming business I can start in Ogun State Nigeria with low starting capital (500 – 1m farm land excluded). Thanks
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
There is no particular farming that can be termed the most profitable. Everything depends on how you started and how you manage your farming. All farm produces are very useful and potentially profitable
Sir, I don’t know if u will be interested in farmland business in Abuja, I stay in Abuja and I can help u to secure a large farmland for ur Agricultural production.. Maybe u might need my contact.. Frank 08135273377..
Try cassava and maize but if you really do have your own land do agroforestry. You’d be amazed.