How Much Do I Need To Budget To Start a Plantain Plantation?
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
A detailed question would really have helped in trying to provide an accurate answer. Giving you a particular price now will be off the field because i have no idea if its on a small scale, medium or large scale the plantain plantation will be.
What you need to have in mind is that you will have to budget for:
LAND PROCUREMENT: You definitely need a land. If you have a place already, that is fine but if you don’t have, you will need to buy or rent.
LAND CLEARING: If its a small scale, you can do this by yourself. That can cause a breakdown if you think you can do it all alone.
LAND PREPARATION: You will need to prepare a land and that will cost you some cash.
PLANTAIN SUCKER PROCUREMENT: You need to BUY suckers too.
PLANTING; You will need to hire people to plant for you also. If you want to do it all alone, be my guest.
All those above requires money.
It all depends on how you want it to be.
You can read more from the article below: