Shampoo Recipe for Commercial Production
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
Very nice one you want to try it out yourself. I am just going to give the recipe below after I say this:
Shampoos tend to be acidic because if the pH gets too high (alkaline) the sulfur bridges in the hair keratin can break, damaging your hair. This recipe for making your own gentle shampoo is chemically a liquid soap, except vegetable-based (many soaps use animal fat) and with alcohol and glycerine added during the process.
It’s something you could do by yourself. Different people have different methods of mixing theirs. However, they all use the same recipe.
here are the recipes I used for the one I did fee years ago as a practical in School.
* 2 lb 10 oz olive oil
* 1 lb 7 oz of solid-type vegetable shortening
* 1 lb coconut oil
* 10-1/4 oz lye (sodium hydroxide)
* 2 pints water
* 1-1/2 oz glycerine (glycerol)
* 1/2 oz alcohol (I’d use vodka or other food-quality
ethanol and call it close enough. Do not use methanol.)
* 1-1/2 oz castor oil
* essential oils (optional), such as peppermint, rosemary, lavender, for fragrance and therapeutic properties. This beautifies it
You could try those out and let’s see the result. If you need any other thing, let me know below.