How To Start Snail Meat Exporting
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
Before exporting you need to confirm if your product is not blacklisted from both importing country and exporting country. Check out some of the basic requirement for starting exporting business in Nigeria.
- Register your company: It’s the bedrock of every successful exporter
- Register With The Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
- Register With Customs By Completing The Form NXP
- Obtain Special Licenses And Permits For The Goods You’re Dealing In
- Make sure your goods are not on the prohibited list
- Partner With A Freight Forwarding Service Company To Ship Your Goods
- Register on many International Trade Exhib( This would boost your chances of meeting people of like minds)
- Explore all options on the Internet to advertise your Product
- Register With Export Promotion Councils (EPC)
You can still be an exporter even if you can’t meet all these requirement by allying yourself with big players in the industry .