Requirements In Setting Up a Daycare Center
- The Federal Institute of Industrial Research Location?
- How Can Improve Sales On My e-Book
- How to Start a Successful Book Club in Nigeria
- How Many Research Bodies Do We Have In Nigeria?
- Requirements for Starting a Tutorial Center in Nigeria
- How to Start Cambridge A level Centre in Nigeria?
- TOSSE: A Decade of Innovation and Invention in Education
- Go into partnership with a middle aged woman with a lot of experience with children (educational qualification will be a plus)
- – She will handle all aspects of the children’s care, but you can oversee finances and office stuff.
- – Find a suitable location and decide on what area you want to help children develop in (a creche is the first stage of learning for children outside the home and usually sets the foundation for all they learn
- – Provide equipment and materials, learn and play toys, clean beddings and cots for naps, TV with loads of singalong tapes, lots of nappies and baby toiletries. also you have to ensure all surfaces are soft and child protected always.
- – Friendly outside area for running around will be ideal, because kids like to go outdoors and its very good for them
- – You will need staff that will ensure they eat, sleep and are clean all the time
These are some of the tips i recommend you should know before starting. Good luck to you