What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
I want to know how to make homemade feed for my turkeys with the right measurements of all the ingredient, can anyone help
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
- How To Start And Run a Mushroom Farm In Lagos
I am going to give you my uncle’s formula. He use home made feed from time to time. This might be different from others out there, but it really work as i have a first hand experience about it.
Get these ingredients.
50 pounds-14% BOSS
25 pounds-31% BOSS hulled
25 pounds- 11% corn/wheat
5 pounds Flax seed (25.6% per#)
1 cup cayenne pepper
1 cup DE
1 cup salt
Crumbled eggshells or oyster shells. Free choice.
Grind together or pound and then feed your livestock.
If you have any further question, just ask below.
A lot of people dont like to share the real information about their products and that is really not cool…….…. But i have read this post and i can tell you that people that commented here are somewhat sincere with their own views.
Good one bro
Dear Opeyemi, please can I be able to reach you privately?
Please in respect to the feed formulation mentioned above, I don’t get the full meaning of Boss and I want to know if this formulation applies to the starter or the grower feed.