What Document Do I Need To Start Savings And Loan Business?

Wants to start a savings and loan as well as well as investment management. I wants to know if I will need any documents for back up

New Member Asked on May 30, 2017 in Banking.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

You will need license from the Central Bank of Nigeria to operate savings and loans. This is not a business for laymen, before you’ll even begin to think of these, you must have years of experience in banking and finance.

Money management is not a joke. I can easily say you are not qualified for this business base on your question.

Pro Consultant Answered on May 30, 2017.
Add Comment
  • Advertisement

  • Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.