What’s The Prospect Of Pure Water Plant In Ibadan?
What are the prospect of establishing a pure-water plant in Ibadan vis-a-vis total cost
and profitability projection. I have a plot of land with three bedroom bungalow on it but I
will have to build an extra apartments to accommodate this project.
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
Ibadan is the largest city in Nigeria with a very good amount of population. If there is anywhere that a Pure water business would move very well, it would be in Ibadan. Water is important to Life. Scientist says that 70% of Earth is covered by water and yet when you are in a traffic or after a meal, you would seems to forget that fact.
No matter what or where, a pure water business will always be relevant.
You should go ahead and start it. Incase you need help on how to start a pure water business, just ask us below and we will be more than happy to help.