Where Can I Buy US Dollars At Official Rate In Nigeria?
I am looking for where I can buy the USD at the Central Bank of Nigeria’s official rate? I need the money urgently so any useful information is needed fast
- Ways One Can Earn Money Online In Nigeria?
- How to Buy Things at Amazon.com from Nigeria
- How To Start Selling On Jumia eCommerce Marketplace
- What Are The Pros And Coins In Dropping Shipping In Nigeria
- How Can i Learn How To Print Recharge card
- How to Own an Online Dropshipping Store
- How Genuine is Aliexpress? Is It Safe to Shop There?
That is a tough one. The only place I know you can buy dollars at the official rate is from the CBN. If you have something to do with dollars, be prepared to buy at the black market rate
GTBank sells dollar at 350naira per dollar, so if CBN had allowed bank to sell dollars to the public in a time like this, sincerely it would have been the best business for smart Nigerians. All you’d have to do is buy so much from the bank and sell at expensive rate to black market and make huge profit.
But since they don’t want this to happen, its been all good for the Bureau De Change operators who has the license to buy directly from the Nigerian financial body. Nigerian banks as since stopped selling dollar currency due to the scarcity of the FX