Where Can i Get Colonies Of Grascutter For Farming
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
Grasscutters are widely distributed and valued in West and Central Africa. The meat is of a higher protein but lower fat content than domesticated farm meat and it is also appreciated for its tenderness and taste. More recently, intensive production of grasscutters has been undertaken in many African countries, including Nigeria.
You can contact:
THE THY CONSULTING
4, Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,
Singer Bus Stop,
Tel: 08023050835 ask of
Ismail AbdulAzeez or Kabirat AbdulAzeez
You can give him a call and ask for what you want