Where Can I Get Farmland To Buy In Oyo And Osun State?
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
There is no state in Nigeria where you can’t get a good farmland to buy or rent. All you need to do is to travel down to the state, talk to the local farmers there who will help you arrange for a good farmland to buy.
Osun state is one of the states in Nigeria with vast expanse of forests and fertile farmlands suitable for different types of agriculture. You can get portion of farmland there to buy for less than N250,000
I will advice you get land agents to help you out. And before payment is made, kindly carry out a feasibility study on the land. Kindly find below a guide;
- Chart the land in the Ministry of Lands (this will prevent buying a government acquired land)
- Carry out a soil test
- Conduct a geophysical test to ascertain the quantity of underground water.
- Also put into consideration accessibility and nearness to market
For more assistance, you can contact me.
In villages such as Lanlate, Eruwa, Igboora, in Oyo state, you can get to rent 1acre of land for 1k to 3k per year depending on the proximity to town. Most of these places do not sell, they rent out. I use some of their lands for cassava at the moment.
Farmland are available in the Ogun and Osun State. All you need to acquire land there get in contact with already existing farmers. If you are interested contact this number 08178476747 for more information and it is free from Government acquisition.