Who Designed Jumia and Konga Website?
A lot of people wants to know who designed Jumia eCommerce website, especially the Jumia Nigeria website. Some also want to know who designed Konga website.
I know that companies like that have plenty of in house developers who work day and night to develop and maintain their website and Applications as well as other tech IT related programs.
Still, you may have different opinions and ideas. So, who do you think that developed Jumia website? Are they Nigerian developers who are really good to be hired for such in house developers jobs in Nigeria? Kindly let us know
- Ways One Can Earn Money Online In Nigeria?
- How to Buy Things at Amazon.com from Nigeria
- How To Start Selling On Jumia eCommerce Marketplace
- What Are The Pros And Coins In Dropping Shipping In Nigeria
- How Can i Learn How To Print Recharge card
- How to Own an Online Dropshipping Store
- How Genuine is Aliexpress? Is It Safe to Shop There?
In april 28th, 2017, this appeared…
Creative Graphic Designer at Jumia Nigeria
Jumia Nigeria, is Nigeria’s number one online shopping destination where you can shop the widest selection of electronics, fashion, home appliances, kid’s items and more in Nigeria and have them shipped directly to your home or office at your convenience!
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Graphic Designer
- The position will be responsible for creating visual assets in support of brand awareness and lead generation campaigns. Activities include the design of marketing print and online collateral, sales presentations, online/offline advertising and event branding.
- Conceptualize, create, design and format marketing materials in all media
- Collaborate with teams to communicate visual strategy
- Present ideas to management, product development and commercial teams
- Provide support across team’s general workflow: production work, file preparation and asset management
- Perform light photography and retouch (product and lifestyle imagery)
- Coordinate different teams to ensure production of high-quality web content
- Manage Graphic Chart
- Create images, visuals, banners and all required materials
- Master Photoshop; speed of execution, images/logo adjustments, creation and layout, quick understanding of guidelines and briefs
- Attract and retain target audience through content visible on the website
- Enhance our websites with images and videos.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) tools
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are key
- Good analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously is key
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets and also prioritize tasks under pressure
- Must be proactive and highly motivated
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Must be assertive and have good people skills
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts/ Design, Visual Art, Fine Art or related field from a recognized and accredited University
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a fast-paced corporate environment is an advantage
- 3 years managing a team with a track record of relevant achievements.
- Studio experience a big plus, especially in combination with exposure to the Media industries
- Experience managing a fast-paced project pipeline and participate in cross-functional workflow
- Knowledge of web design processes and web content management a plus
- Expertise in other aspects of communications and marketing favourably considered
- Expert level in Adobe Master Collection CS6 incl. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
Based on this above, i think they hire people and continue developing their brand at every chance they have…… To mention a specific person would be a wild guess for me…..
Yes, people who ask questions like this thinks there is a specific web development company that develop and maintain Jumia and Konga. The answer is non. Every big company and businesses hire team of developers who work in house for their web and App development needs.
Works like that is a serious tasking and intensive aspect of running business you must put into consideration before trying to start.Most Nigerians have myopic approach to web development and that is why many don’t know how to get it right.
This is Good! I know I have two friends who happened to be developers at Konga. Two years ago during one of the Konga Yakata sales session, their traffic was skyrocketing that, their website went down for like 30mins. I remembered, some people mocked them, saying with over 80 Developers, they still couldn’t meet up with technological standard.
So you can see, that they have such a huge collection of developers putting things together. One man or one company can not make such thing like this work. It as to be the work of a team.