Who Is The Richest Entrepreneur In Africa – Dangote Or Johann Rupert
Considering the vast investment networks these entrepreneur has across Africa, it is difficult to say who is the richest among them. Forget about Forbes, we are talking about reality on ground. So who do you think is the richest entrepreneur in Africa?
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
Aliko Dangote is by far richer than Johann Rupert, as of June 2016, Dangote had an estimated net worth of US$14.9 billion. He is currently ranked by Forbes magazine as the 67th richest person in the world and the richest in Africa. While Johann Rupert net worth is currently estimated $5.4 billion.