With A Shop Already Secured, Can I Start Okirika Business With N16,000
With 16000naira and a shop located at t-junction how do I start okirika business and be making great gain from it.another thing is this as beginner in this business what kinds of wears should I go for as to start selling.can I add selling of recharge cards cold water and drinks to it.i need an honest answer and other small things that bring great profit that I can sell along thanks
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
Hi Esther, since you have secured a shop, you can start with 16,000 depending on your location, although, growth is constant in any business, you will increase gradually. You can look out for people who are already in the business, you can buy from them and resale in your location as 16000NGN won’t be able to buy a bail for you. Also, adding water and some other things in your location of business solely depend on you, if you want to add any other thing, its up to you. 3rdly, the area you are will determine what you can sale more, you can sale female leggings, male and female trousers for children and adults, tops too but don’t make the mistake of buying gowns cause the market for gown is very slow.