How to apply for Portugal student Visa from Nigeria, student visa to Portugal from Nigeria, Portugal Visa processing time and Portugal Visa requirements for Nigerian Citizens are probably the reason you are here. You want to apply for a Portugal student visa and you need some information to help you get started. You are in the right place. Just make sure you read to the end.
I written some articles on how to apply for a student Visa for Countries like: US, France, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, India, South Africa, Malaysia, Dubai, Singapore, Italy and other countries. Just click a country you want to know about above to read more. This article will focus only on how to apply for Portugal Student Visa from Nigeria.
Applying for a Portugal student visa can either be easy or hard depending on the level of understanding you have. Shortly, am going to show you how to apply for Portugal student Visa from Nigeria step by step from start to finish.
Portugal is a captivating country not simply for its education and learning system. Also it’s energetic way of living and easily accessible standard of living is amazing. The education system is diverse and the degree programs both undergraduate and postgraduate are respected in several fields of study. Students that look for a scholastic level can enroll in a University while students that aim for a technical specialization have the chance to gain a level from polytechnic and colleges.
Portugal Student visa or Schengen type D visa is type any student in the world who want to study in Portugal will apply for. Either undergraduates or post graduate studies.
This is the type of Visa that is suitable for Nigerians who want to study in Portugal. Unlike the visit visa, Portugal student visa offers a longer duration. A holder of the visa can stay in Portugal for as lengthy as their study curriculum permits.
Portugal student visa documents includes travel plans and take a trip purpose of a student. You should take some time in providing the appropriate records for your application because these papers represent you. This requirements is the same either undergraduates or post graduate studies
Right below is a checklist of documents required if you wish to travel for the purpose of studying, training, research study, or other sort of teaching program:
1. Letter of admission or certification of enrolment stating that you are permitted to take a specific study curriculum in Portugal.
2. Tuition costs payment proof
3. School records or certificate for the conclusion of previous course of study.
4. Printed duplicate of the digitally filled up visa application (download here)
5 Two duplicates of 35mm x 45mm passport photographs on a clear background.
6 Your international passport booklet with a minimum of two empty web pages.
7. A verifiable flight ticket appointment mentioning trip number, departure day, as well as return date.
Beware right here. Note that it is not wise to buy flight tickets for visa application. When application is refuted, you might shed all that you have actually paid for flight ticket lots of trip tickets are non-refundable while few are partially refundable. Avoid this difficulty by asking for a proven flight reservation here.
8. A confirmable hotel reservation.
9. A duplicate of a genuine travelling insurance certification worth 30,000 Euro.
10. 6 months financial institution declaration with a considerable closing equilibrium.
11. Evidence of sponsorship if funded.
12. Marital relationship certification (if married)
13. Clearance from the Police station.
All international students should get a residence permit within three months of arriving in Portugal, which will certainly then be valid for one year. After a year, house permits could be restored for approximately 5 years at the SEF.
The documents required to apply for a residence permit are below:
– A completed application.
– A valid ticket and xerox.
– Two recent ticket sized pictures.
– Proof that you have the financial methods to sustain on your own in Portugal.
– Evidence that you have actually arranged accommodation in Portugal.
– Proof that you have medical insurance policy.
You could begin the Portugal Student visa application process once you have obtained a college admission letter.
You will carry out the process at the Portuguese consular office or consulate in here in Nigeria. Through their website, you should set up a visa interview, where you can also examine the needed documentation.
Visas could take anywhere between one and three months to be released, so it is a good idea to begin the process as early as possible.
If this article about how to apply for Portugal student Visa from Nigeria has helped you, you should share and let others see it.
Thank you so much for reading.