Uche Pedro is a Nigerian blogger, writer, social media expert and entrepreneur. She is the founder of BellaNaija.com, an online entertainment, fashion and lifestyle magazine and has gone on to motivate many bloggers including the richest blogger in Nigeria, Linda Ikeji.
Uche Pedro started blogging as an hobby in 2006. She wanted to keep herself busy after she graduated from school and waiting to resume her post-graduation job with Shell. One thing I like about her style of blogging is consistency, organization and professionalism. Something many bloggers fail to achieve.
- Nationality: Nigeria
- Date of Birth: July 26, 1984
- Occupation: Entrepreneur, Blogger
- Net Worth: $4million
Uchenna Jennifer Eze was born on July 26, 1984 in Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: Linda Ikeji Net Worth and Biography
Uche Pedro started her primary and secondary school education in Nigeria before she went to Canada where she earned a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario, Canada.
On June 16,2012 she got married to the Bode Pedro, son of one time former Deputy Governor of Lagos state, Femi Pedro. Uche and her husband Bode Pedro welcomed a set of twins on April 9, 2015.
Her Business Interest
Uche Pedro is the founder of BainStone’s a flagship media property and BellaNaija.com a Nigeria’s premier lifestyle, entertainment and fashion website that has an average of 15 million page views every month.
SEE ALSO: Top 20 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth
Her blog BellaNaija.com earns around $40,000-$50,000 a month from Google Adsense alone and she makes additional $10,000 from direct advert,sponsored post and weddings features.
Awards And Recognition
- In 2010 she won Outstanding Contribution to Fashion Communication Award and “The Future Awards Africa” for Young Media Entrepreneur of the Year in 2013 and many other awards.
- Uche Pedro was interviewed by CNN reporter, Isha Sesay on CNN i-List on September 28, 2010 on account of her enormous achievements.
- She also featured on the Oprah Winfrey show “Beauty Around the World”, in February 2010 alongside Jessica Simpson and Lisa Ling.
- In 2013,Uche won The Future Awards Young Media Entrepreneur of the Year.
- She also won the Creative Industries Awards Creative Industries Awards for Bloggers in 2015.
- In 2016, she was awarded with the Kids’ Choice Awards Best African Blogger.
- She is a Fellow of TEDGlobal and a Nigeria Leadership Initiative associate NLI Associate
According to our estimations based on her businesses and achivement, Uche Pedro is worth $4million. See Also: Jason Njoku Net Worth and Biography.
Be the first to post a comment.