What’s The Best Soil Composition For Plantain Farming ?
Am acquiring 17hectares of land in Owode LGA in Ogun state, I need to know the best soil and humidity best for it and also where to get perfect suckers.
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
The best soil for plantain farming is the compost manure rich forest soils. If you live around an area where there is large rain forest, acquire your plantain farmland within the forest land.
Generally, plantain does very well in in rich loamy soil. You can work to improve the soil fertility for a maximum yield
I will advice you conduct a soil test to ascertain the type of soil and its nutrient. This should be part of your feasibility study.
And for your plantain suckers, you can get from me.