Business Can I Start With 50 Million Naira
- How to Start POP Material Business in Nigeria
- How to Get Expatriates Looking for Accommodation?
- What Types Of Ceiling Designs Do We Have
- What Is The Correct Ratio For Making Blocks
- How To Start Tiles and Marbles Business In Nigeria
- How To Use Your Apartment For Airnub in Nigeria
- Companies To Register With As Real Estate Agent
Mechanized Farming: With just a fraction of that money, you can start mechanized farming. It pays more than Brick-and-Mortar businesses.
Real Estate: You may invest into Rental Real Estate. A slower income-earner, but with asset appreciation, your investment ROI is safe and secured.
Good Business Idea: I have a business idea. One that will interest the Federal Government, and that curbs unemployment. I just need someone who can come in with just 10 million Naira. If you are interested, call me on 08096339911
Writing a good business plan is an important part of starting and running a business. It helps you know upfront about you capability of running such business, highlighting all the requirements you need and in terms of cash. it helps you to stay focus to achieve your goals. Do you want to access a bank for a loan, or a developing institution for a grant. You definitely need a business plan.
Why don’t you contact us today at Dolapath Global Services for you detailed business plan.
We will develop a business plan that will help you comfortably start your business idea and/ or expand your existing business.
Our areas of business focus includes:
- Cassava tuber farming and production
- Cassava Starch ad Flour production
- Plastic production
- Soap production
- Palm Oil and Palm Kernel production
- Tissue production and packaging
- Dry cleaning services
- Pharmaceutical Drug production
- Table Water production
- Bread production
- Printing / Advertising services
- Juice production
- Cat-Fish production. e.t.c.
Try us today, and you will be on a path to success.
You can reach us via our email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why not invest in real estates, you can buy plots of lands in Abuja and build with qualified Architects, builders too, later which you could rent the buildings for your profits back, you could start with 100 units building capacity.. Maybe you might need my contact for more advice..