Can i Plant Maize, Soya Bean And Cassava Together
Is it possible to cross plant soya bean with both cassava and maize, if possible, what’s the spacing period to plant each crop.
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
I don’t really see any reason why you have to juxtapose them all together. A better way is to separate that same land and plant each separately.
If the purpose is just for experiment you could go ahead. But if it’s for production, I think there is a better way to do it.