How To Export Nigerian Foodstuff
- What is the difference between Laundry and Drycleaning
- Looking For Partner Companies in Africa
- What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 1million
- How to Become a Successful Innovator
- What Are The Top 10 Products Being Exported Oversea?
- Where Is The Main Source Of Coal in the Country?
- Contacts Of Plastic Recycling Companies In Port Harcourt
It starts with sourcing and packaging. then you look for the buyers or intermediary in the country you want to export the foodstuff to. After that, you use Currier services to ship the goods.
It is important to note that Nigeria is yet to attain self sufficiency in any foods commodity. It will be unethical to start exporting when our own needs is not yet meet.
Exporting Nigerian foods is one major source of earning hard currency. And this is sure. At AgroDollars Consult, Ojodu Berger, Lagos, we shall be organizing a Seminar on this every month starting from this September. We shall take you through step-by step on what to do to start earning Dollars exporting Nigerian foodstuff. You will also learn sources of major supply world-wide. We can buy from you as well. Contact me