How to Find People with Knowledge of Agriculture in Nigeria
Hi, you are indeed doing a great job..i inherited a huge portion of land from my dad which i intend to convert to a farm as soon as possible. I am thinking of planting cassava, processing and packaging its products for sale and also a fish and chicken farm. However i have little or no experience with farming and i would like to be advised towards the right path and how to make this dream become reality
- Get the Poultry Farming eBook and other eBooks
- What Are The Ingredient For Poultry Feed
- How Can I Start Exportation Business?
- How Many Pineapple Stems Can Be Planted In One Acre
- What are other Benefits Derived from Pig Farming?
- How Do I Source For Fund To Start Up a Catfish Business
- How Much Capital Do I Need For Palm Oil Business
You have made the right decision by putting your land into good use that will make you a fortune in the nearest future.
Iam into agriculture and will give you the best mentoring but you will need to carry out soil test of your farm land to know if cassava will do well on it and possible advice.
You will also be trained and mentored with the best practices in fish farming .
Chat me privately for details.